AD (728x60)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fathers Day poems 2014 from kids and Baby to dad

Share & Comment
In a Crowded PLACE...It's My Small Space.... :) And that is HOME....This article is For All those.....
1) who "love" their parents..
2) who "care" for them..
3) who "respect" them..

fathers day poems, fathers day poems 2014, fathers day 2014, short fathers day poems, fathers day
poems from kids, fathers day poems from baby, fathers day poems from daughter to dad, fathers day poems from daughter

For above all.....
4) who believe their "DAD" to be "THE BEST" in the whole world...!!!

All those who share the same feelings for their parents are invited to join us

 Short Fathers Day poems 2014 


Poem 1.

DAD -the first word which comes to my mind whenever i sit alone thinking.......
who CARES for me,
who SACRIFICES for me,
who LOVES me,
for whom i m the most PRECIOUS.............................
dere's only one answer "DAD"

I luv my dad very much .........................
and those who think that their's dad is the "BEST IN THE WORLD" r invited to join this community.

Come n share ur precious moments with ur dad........................
I miss u very much....
Nobody can take ur place in my life..........
LOVE U......
..



Poem 2.

If i knew It would be the last time
I would hear ur voice lifted up in praise
I would video tape each action & word
So that I would play them day after day.

If I knew It would be the last time
I could spare an extra minute
To stop & say " I Love you"
Instead of assuming u would know I DO

Fathers Day poems 2014 from Daughter, kids and Baby 

Poem 3.

I LOVE my grate "FATHER"

Papa i really love you at every momemt of LIFE

Different languages Differnt name but only one Relation. Father

Dad (English)
Papa (Hindi)
Baba (Marathi & Bengali)
Appa (South Indian Langs.)
Abba (Urdu)
Papa (German)
Papai (Portuguese)
Papá (Spanish)
Papà (Italian)
Papa (French)
Папа (Russian)
Pa (Dutch)
Pappa (Swedish)
Tata (Bonsian, Croation and Serbian)
Pappa (Norweign)

Happy Fathers Day poems 2014

hey beautiful sons n daughters......did ur father smile wen u wished him happy father's day early in the morning? well i had been lucky!
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © asfsafas | Designed by Templateism.com