AD (728x60)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Best Fathers Day Quote From Son 2014 Unforgettable Memories

Share & Comment
some sweet memories, just can't forget.There are so many memories which are unforgettable.when i was a child,daily my father used to take me for a evening walk(after spending whole day in office)when he was so tired.that was the best time of mine in a whole day.friends those days were the best days of my life.share your feelings


Best Fathers Day Quote From Son 2014

cant forget his support at every moment ..
my dad used to sleep beside me..... it was so hurting now.....
he fulfill all wishes...though some are unaffordable ones......
lived peaceful died peacefully....
he use to call me every afternoon...now there was no call at all..though number was still save by his contact details........
he was supposed to with us atleast few more months........ 
 
It was lovely day when i joined the same organization (SBI) my dad worked for... I used to ask dad that it would be a great day if sometime in life I will have to take orders from him in office and I would ask my dad to take a chill pill but that day never came :( he left me so soon. 

Fathers Day Quote From Son 2014from kid, baby

My Dad Is the Best Dad Of This Universe
I have never been a material girl.
My father always told me …
Never to love anything
That cannot love you back…
 
 To Dad
I know you are not with me now
and it hurts me so much that i cant see you. If i could i would give anything just for you to see me again just one last time
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
We miss you so much Dad Patrick Vincent Whelan lot's of love your son and family
love you always  
 

Incoming keywords

fathers day quotes
fathers day quotes 2014
fathers day quotes from daughter
fathers day quotes for husband
fathers day quotes from son
fathers day inspirational quotes
fathers day quotes from kids
happy fathers day quotes
fathers day poems
fathers day poems 2014
fathers day 2014
short fathers day poems
fathers day poems from kids
 
 
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © asfsafas | Designed by Templateism.com