AD (728x60)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fathers Day Messages for cards from children 2014

Share & Comment
Fathers who are able to develop into responsible parents are able to engender a number of significant benefits for themselves, their communities, and most importantly, their children For example, children who experience significant father involvement tend to exhibit higher scores on assessments of cognitive development, enhanced social skills and fewer behavior problems.For people who are attached to their parents alot and feel they are the only shoulders you can rely upon in bad or good times.



Papa - The only man who is to be credited for the position u r at today....

So lets thanxx our family, mumma papa sis n brother.....For just being there with us in all ups and downs....

 Fathers Day Messages for cards from children

 Till his last breath, he never warned or never punished us... but only with his love and affection he made us understand how much he loves.... But now he is in the heights where I cant see him and this is biggest punishment he gave to us by going away from US.... I miss u Dad... U r the "BEST DAD" 



"I Am Child Of Best Father !!"
    IS NOW
"Proud Child Of Best Father!"


Listen......he is my great asset..
He is my first teacher in my life...he guides me......he cares for me....
*In this world, he is my first comrade.......
**He is the one who taught me the meaning of LOVE**
***Truly, I love my dad.......
God, keep him safe........
Come on boys N girls ..Lets put our hands together N say to the whole world that ..WE LOVE OUR DAD...


Where ever I go people like for the way I speak, they respect me for my Hard work..... and everyone loves me for the way I care them.... These qualities are gifted to me by Dad...... My tribute to my Dad, as he mold me the way I'm today.... I miss u DAD


Fathers Day Messages for cards from children in Hindi


kyunki mere shahar ka har insaan jaanta hai ki jo mere dad ne kiya wo koi aur baap nahi kar sakta.
itna sabr aur kisi baap mein to kya kisi insaan mein hi milna mushkil hai.
maine jo kiya tha use shayad mere daddy hi bardasht kar sakte hain aur koi nahi,
main bhi nahi!

Incoming Keywords

fathers day messages from son
fathers day messages from children in hindi
fathers day messages 2014
funny fathers day messages
fathers day greetings
happy fathers day greeting
fathers day craft
fathers day card in hindi
fathers day wishes
fathers day wishes 2014
fathers day quotes from son in hindi
fathers day inspirational quotes
fathers day quotes from kids
happy fathers day quotes in hindi
fathers day poems
fathers day poems 2014 in hindi
fathers day 2014

Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © asfsafas | Designed by Templateism.com