AD (728x60)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Fathers Day Short Inspirational Stories, Poems , Quotes

Share & Comment
Fathers day short poems, fathers day quotes, fathers day short poems from daughter, fathers day love, fathers day saying, father hero. FATHER-The word is so valuable for everybody.Those who get their father besides them all the time in life,can't understand the pain of missing them.i lost my father in 2006.From that day i miss him so much.This site is for those who lost their father anyhow.Come,join and share your feelings and thoughts.




Happy Fathers Day Short Inspirational Stories, Poems , Quotes

Story 1
my dad is a police officer.............. he expired recenlyy....... frankly speaking ... he inspired me a lot from my childhood. when i see him in a police attire............ i used to think when i would become like that........ my father is a real hero... he is so caring towards me and at the same time he is soooooduty minded towards the department.... iam really unlucky for loosing such a caring dad.... one great thing is he never created a sought of impression like "my dad is a policee so i can do wat ever i like........ "

i really miss u a lot dad........ i miss ur caring........

my father is a "EVERLASTING HERO" to me..............

Fathers day Inspirational Quotes

Story 2
well my Father is a Hero to me in all Senses, many a times i felt that he is at the wrong end and i am the right..... but eventually i should accept that he is right and correct by his acts. He is more than a 'jack of all trades' that i would amaze that he could do many of sort things with an ease that i could hardly do even today. actually i am finding difficulty in finding and joining letters and words to describe My Father. "My Father is and Shall Be Forever Be My Hero"....Long Live our Father's.....With all the Blessings from the Almighty.

Story 3
He is a manager of mine.
i am doing my mba from hyderabad in marketing but my father is manager of mine.all the lessons he thought to me become true and relevant in this practical life. it is different thing that when they teach these lessons i am not taking it seriously but at this point of time that lessons guide me towards success and happiness.

Fathers day Short Poem Inspirational Quotes

They have been always there for u... They have taught you to throw a ball, ride your cycle... They have held you in their strong arms and helped you soar. They are the one who made you who you're.
Our parent(s) shower on us love & affection, they guide us through our first steps, stay up with us when we are ill & chauffeur us around for games practice & outings.
FAMILY STANDS FOR:
FATHER I LOVE YOU.















Tags: , ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

 
Copyright © asfsafas | Designed by Templateism.com