AD (728x60)

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Fathers days Confessions Quotes Wishes

Share & Comment
So all set for fathers day. I usually get lots of confession on my facebook groups where people share their feeling about their father and wanted to express their love and gratitude towards thier on the fathers day through their confession, quotes,poem on this fathers day. So below i have shared the love and feeling for lots of sons and daughters. I have not disclosed the name of the guys but you can still read the fathers day confession and status  quotes  and enjoy sharing your own feeling below the comments options. You can also read our different post on happy fathers day quotes 2014, fathers day poems from daughter.

Happy Fathers days Confessions Quotes Wishes

MY FATHER IS ALWAYS THINKS THAT I M NOT LOVE HIM THAT MUCH HE DOES WITH ME I JUST WANT TO TELL HIM ''I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS RELATION FROM MY CHILDHOOD MY PAPA G IS MORE CLOSER TO ME. AT THIS TIME WHAT EVER I M JUST BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENCE HE GIVEN 2 ME.I LUV ALOT U

MY FATHER IS EVERYTHING FOR ME......
HE IS THE FIRST WINNER OF MY EVERY ACHIEVEMENT...
HE IS THE BEST FATHER............

my dad ........ best for me.

i dont know why i love him but I LOVE HIM...he is my first HERO

As Dad...
becoz no friend can be as caring as a father can... As father he is more responsible n mature than u... So i wud like my father as my dad not as my friend...

Happy Fathers days Quotes From daughter

well my dad is my dad ... n whenever i need a friend he is a friend too.... n i hold him above all for tht.......

my dad is simply gr8..
he is my best frnd...
its upto u whether u treat ur dad as a frnd or not
...but i treat my dad as my best frnd

for guys its perfect that father is as friend but it is not perfectly true for the girls since there are some contradiction means u cant share each and every thing to him.
but my dad is my best friend including my ATM.

he is someone whom i cant define in words.
he means more than a friend and a dad

Fathers day poems 2014 from daughter

my dad is simply gr8..
he is my best frnd...
its upto u whether u treat ur dad as a frnd or not
...but i treat my dad as my best frnd

When my dad looks at me, he sees himself in me and the best part is he feels proud of it.

i just want to give my father all the love,joy happynss,all basic need of the world.
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © asfsafas | Designed by Templateism.com