AD (728x60)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fathers Day Quotes And Sayings, Wishes Greetings

Share & Comment
"My hero is my dad because he is special to me. My dad is an artist, and an athlete; he is very quick at sports. However, sometimes he loves to lay in the hammock all day and just do nothing! He works very hard during the week and spends lots of time with me. He will do anything for me. He cheers me up when I am sad. I love my dad!!!We all have mothers and fathers we all love them but some of us only give most of your time with mother's because they cannot meet their father.so this is for those who really love their father.



Fathers Day Quotes And Sayings, Wishes Greetings 2014 

Fathers day Belongs To All Those
Children Who Think Their Father's Are The Best Father's In The World !! :)

Fathers day Is Dedicated To All
Those Children Who Love Their Father More Than Their Lives !

Does your Father love you, adore you, care about you, comfort you when you are feeling down, tries to cheer you up when you are sad, AND wishes for nothing in return except your happiness and success?

Do you think your dad is the best dad ever?


 █▓▒ I LOVE YOU FATHER ▒▓█

"F" means he helps to turn fondest dreams to reality

"A"is his rich treasure of knowledge and wisdom

"T" means he teaches me to touch the sky

"H" means he is always there to help and guide me when things go wrong

"E" is to count on him for comfort and care

"R" just means he remains an important part in all that I do

Fathers Day Quotes And Sayings

Father you are marvelous..........
Dedicated to dear father who is so precious to heart and who is very special in life..
A Father tries to bring out the best in you......
A Father influences u in every walk to life ......
A Father is some one,who teaches u to touch the sky.....
A Father inspires to live life in a wonderful way...
A Father is a teacher of every important lessons....
A Father does all to fill ur world with happienesss and joy.....
A Father is always there to show his generosity in so many ways......
You can count on ur father for comfort and care....
A Father is a guiding light & makes u shine all through......
A Father helps to turn fondest dreams to reality.....
A Father is always there to help and guid when things go wrong....
A Father remains an important part in all that u do.....
A Father is always by your side with support and love...
A Father is a rich treasure of knowledge and wisdom.....


When i need help,
my mind thinks of my DaD.
He is a precious gift of god.
A person to admire in one's life.
He helps me and guides me in all ways whenever needed.
His strictness never hurt me as ,they are "words of wisdom".
But his angriness hurt me,and makes me feel unhappy.
I love to spend time with my father.
And on the eve of father's day I just want to say
"I LOVE YOU PAPA"

Incoming Keywords

fathers day greetings
happy fathers day greeting
fathers day craft
fathers day card
fathers day wishes
fathers day wishes 2014
happy fathers day wishes
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © asfsafas | Designed by Templateism.com